Monday, January 23, 2006

Lighter days

Haven't left the house for 5 days... No, my beard isn't overgrown or I'm walking around in pajamas (if I had any!)... just the days of essay marking...listening to music, reading, and drinking red wine in the evenings...

Have just come across an interesting band from Iceland called 'MuM' with some similarities to Sigur Ros..

And started to read Tahir Shah's 'House of the Tiger King'...finally!

The evenings still get dark early, yet waiting for the lighter days...

there is a light that never goes out...

2 comments:

Patrick said...

I sure miss drinking a nice bottle of wine with some easy marking...what a life...if only we could return to those things that were easier...an easier time...an easier situation...an easier me...

Oh well...with that, I'll have to go get a good bottle of red wine and sit on my porch...

Kingsley said...

'Nothing is easy my friend' - so said the song by Jethro Tull...

Can we hark back to the old days?

Anyway, sit on the porch...drink to goodness...and the games of darts..

Kingsley