1. Be Impeccable With Your Words.
2. Don't Take Anything Personally.
3. Don't Make Assumptions.
4. Always Do Your Best.
- Depending upon how it is used, the word can set you free, or it can enslave you even more than you know. All the magic you possess is based on your word. Your word is pure magic, and misuse of your word is black magic.
- If someone is not treating you with love and respect, it is a gift if they walk away from you. If that person doesn't walk away, you will surely endure many years of suffering with him or her...You will only need to trust yourself to make responsible choices. You are never responsible for the actions of others; you are only responsible for you.
- We make all sorts of assumptions because we do not have the courage to ask questions.
- There is no time to miss anyone or anything because you are alive. Not enjoying what is happening right now is living in the past and only being half alive. This leads to self-pity, suffering, and tears.
This tells us we have a choice - a choice in how we perceive and dream our world. We all must make this choice to establish how our destiny will play out.