Thursday, December 29, 2005

To Be Resolute

Do we still continue to make New Year resolutions?

Are they about habits such as eating, drinking, smoking? Or are they deeper ones, concerning the inner self...or traits of personality?

The turning of the year is still a symbolic time for me...it measures the passing of time; where I was to where I might be. It's also a time to be grateful - 'I'm still alive and healthy and thankful to life for it'

This New Year I shall be in Lisbon, Portugal. I leave to catch my airport bus at midnight tonight...I shall be away for a short while - hoping to return with new photos and experiences.

What will I be saying at midnight on New Year?

I no longer promise resolutions to myself. I aim to be resolute all the time.

I WISH A HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. MAY 2006 BRING KINDNESS AND LOVE

No comments: