Friday, October 31, 2008

A Recent Journey


From the twin spires in Delft I looked out over the flat horizontal landscape like the coarse assemblage of some puzzle...a picturesque yet over-regularised scenery...


..the suburban sights morphed into a still potash of silent water against static bridges; a relic of some moment of activity that had been sucked dry into some decadent monograph...


...I pushed through the chimera of reflections, pulling the liquidity of my presence as if I were dream-walking... a state of presence-less... until,


piercing the fractal veil I slipped through the membrane that separated the seconds from each other, and revealed the sight of coloured rays... it was the sunlight...


...and it glared into me like a hungry coyote... we feasted together like carnivore lovers: I wore my shades...

-

No comments: